Kris Humphries' Sister Kaela Now a Ford Model
- Photo: www.kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.1 of 11
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Looks like Kris Humphries isn't the only member of his family staying in the spotlight.
Humphries' older sister, Kaela, 29, has just signed a deal with elite modeling agency Ford Models' plus-size division.
"The division that brought you Crystal Renn, Ashley Graham, Candice Huffine and Marquita Pring among others is excited at the prospect of bringing this beautiful, engaging young woman to markets worldwide," the agency said in a release. "A true size 16-18, Kaela will be in a league of her own."
She's no stranger to the modeling business. Kaela, who has appeared on "Kourtney and Khloe Take New York," has previously been signed with Wilhemina Models in Los Angeles and has appeared on the CW's "Remodeled."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite