Kris Humphries skips mandatory Kim Kardashian divorce settlement hearing
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: PN2/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional8 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
If it's true that 80 percent of success is just showing up, Kim Kardashian is already one victory ahead of Kris Humphries in their ongoing divorce battle. The reality star and her estranged basketball-playing husband were supposed to face off in court on Friday, at a mandatory settlement conference in Los Angeles -- but sources tell Us Weekly that Humphries, 28, was a no-show.
Kardashian, for her part, was present and accounted for, though a source tells Us she seemed nervous and fidgeted with her hands a little. The six-months-pregnant star kept her look appropriately understated, wearing a long, light-colored blouse and white dress pants.
Friday's settlement hearing was supposed to bring the former lovebirds together so they could try to hash out a resolution before their scheduled May 6 trial date. Kardashian filed for divorce from Humphries in October 2011 after just 72 days of marriage; he countered with annulment based on fraud.
Earlier this week, Kardashian and her legal team filed their witness list for the upcoming trial. According to court records (via E! News), her mom, Kris Jenner, is among those expected to testify, along with lawyers, managers, and even Humphries himself. The NBA player has not yet filed his list.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite