Kris Humphries skips mandatory Kim Kardashian divorce settlement hearing
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: PN2/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional8 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
If it's true that 80 percent of success is just showing up, Kim Kardashian is already one victory ahead of Kris Humphries in their ongoing divorce battle. The reality star and her estranged basketball-playing husband were supposed to face off in court on Friday, at a mandatory settlement conference in Los Angeles -- but sources tell Us Weekly that Humphries, 28, was a no-show.
Kardashian, for her part, was present and accounted for, though a source tells Us she seemed nervous and fidgeted with her hands a little. The six-months-pregnant star kept her look appropriately understated, wearing a long, light-colored blouse and white dress pants.
Friday's settlement hearing was supposed to bring the former lovebirds together so they could try to hash out a resolution before their scheduled May 6 trial date. Kardashian filed for divorce from Humphries in October 2011 after just 72 days of marriage; he countered with annulment based on fraud.
Earlier this week, Kardashian and her legal team filed their witness list for the upcoming trial. According to court records (via E! News), her mom, Kris Jenner, is among those expected to testify, along with lawyers, managers, and even Humphries himself. The NBA player has not yet filed his list.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite