Kris Humphries skips mandatory Kim Kardashian divorce settlement hearing
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: INB/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: PN2/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional8 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
If it's true that 80 percent of success is just showing up, Kim Kardashian is already one victory ahead of Kris Humphries in their ongoing divorce battle. The reality star and her estranged basketball-playing husband were supposed to face off in court on Friday, at a mandatory settlement conference in Los Angeles -- but sources tell Us Weekly that Humphries, 28, was a no-show.
Kardashian, for her part, was present and accounted for, though a source tells Us she seemed nervous and fidgeted with her hands a little. The six-months-pregnant star kept her look appropriately understated, wearing a long, light-colored blouse and white dress pants.
Friday's settlement hearing was supposed to bring the former lovebirds together so they could try to hash out a resolution before their scheduled May 6 trial date. Kardashian filed for divorce from Humphries in October 2011 after just 72 days of marriage; he countered with annulment based on fraud.
Earlier this week, Kardashian and her legal team filed their witness list for the upcoming trial. According to court records (via E! News), her mom, Kris Jenner, is among those expected to testify, along with lawyers, managers, and even Humphries himself. The NBA player has not yet filed his list.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite