Kris Humphries Talks 'Difficult Time' Announcing $150,000 Endorsement Deal
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.6 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire7 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire8 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire9 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: INB/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Back to the grind.
Thanks to Kim Kardashian's ironclad prenup, Kris Humphries won't exactly be coming into a fortune when their divorce is finalized. But on Thursday, the basketball player (who is currently out of work due to the NBA lockout) announced his own new business venture.
The 26-year-old held a press conference at NYC's Trump SoHo hotel to announce his new endorsement deal with Sector watches. According to a source, Humphries' Sector deal is worth about $150,000.
"I'm happy to be here," Humphries told reporters. "As you all know, this has been a difficult time in my life, and I'm so grateful [for] my friends at Sector for their unwavering support."
So why is he endorsing the luxury Italian watches company? "It truly represents who I am both on and off the court," he said. "I've been a watch and fashion lover my entire life and a competitor and the no limit tag is really about how I approach my career."
"I'm really honored to be with the Sector brand," Kardashian's future ex-hubby said. "Most of all, they really do have great watches… A portion of the sales will go to my foundation which is all set up to fight against childhood obesity and it's a really great thing."
If the NBA lockout continues, Humphries will continue to focus on his foundation. "I continue to train every day," he noted. "I've been in the NBA for seven years and have built some great friendships. We are all working hard and getting ready… I'm ready for when it happens."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite