Kris Humphries Talks 'Difficult Time' Announcing $150,000 Endorsement Deal
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.6 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire7 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire8 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire9 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: DS7/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: INB/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the
Back to the grind.
Thanks to Kim Kardashian's ironclad prenup, Kris Humphries won't exactly be coming into a fortune when their divorce is finalized. But on Thursday, the basketball player (who is currently out of work due to the NBA lockout) announced his own new business venture.
The 26-year-old held a press conference at NYC's Trump SoHo hotel to announce his new endorsement deal with Sector watches. According to a source, Humphries' Sector deal is worth about $150,000.
"I'm happy to be here," Humphries told reporters. "As you all know, this has been a difficult time in my life, and I'm so grateful [for] my friends at Sector for their unwavering support."
So why is he endorsing the luxury Italian watches company? "It truly represents who I am both on and off the court," he said. "I've been a watch and fashion lover my entire life and a competitor and the no limit tag is really about how I approach my career."
"I'm really honored to be with the Sector brand," Kardashian's future ex-hubby said. "Most of all, they really do have great watches… A portion of the sales will go to my foundation which is all set up to fight against childhood obesity and it's a really great thing."
If the NBA lockout continues, Humphries will continue to focus on his foundation. "I continue to train every day," he noted. "I've been in the NBA for seven years and have built some great friendships. We are all working hard and getting ready… I'm ready for when it happens."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite