Kris Humphries talks post-Kim Kardashian divorce: 'I'm happy'
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: POA/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Now that their divorce has been finalized, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries can finally move on with their lives. After 18 months of divorce proceedings, the former spouses were granted a dissolution of marriage on April 19. Though the 32-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is prepping for the arrival of her firstborn daughter with her boyfriend, Kanye West, her 28-year-old NBA player ex is currently single.
"I don't have any [girlfriends] right now," Humphries told reporters at the "Man of Steel" premiere in New York City on Monday. "I'm happy. I've got a big smile on my face."
The Brooklyn Nets power forward, who repeatedly delayed court hearings after Kardashian filed for divorce on Oct. 31, 2011, said he's learned a lot since calling it quits with the twice-wed star. "You can't force a love life," Humphries explained. "I'm just focused on training and basketball."
As for the biggest lesson he's learned from love? "I think you learn something all the time," Humphries said. "I'm just focused on me and having a good time." The athlete added that "it feels great" to have his divorce drama behind him.
Kardashian, meanwhile, is eager to become a mother this summer. Though her maternity looks and pregnancy curves have been mocked online, the reality star is ignoring her critics and spending time with her family. "I've just never seen her this happy," Kardashian's mom, Kris Jenner, told Us Weekly earlier this year. "She's happier than she's ever been and feeling so good. She's just embracing the whole thing, and that just makes me very proud."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite