Kris Humphries talks post-Kim Kardashian divorce: 'I'm happy'
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: POA/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Now that their divorce has been finalized, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries can finally move on with their lives. After 18 months of divorce proceedings, the former spouses were granted a dissolution of marriage on April 19. Though the 32-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is prepping for the arrival of her firstborn daughter with her boyfriend, Kanye West, her 28-year-old NBA player ex is currently single.
"I don't have any [girlfriends] right now," Humphries told reporters at the "Man of Steel" premiere in New York City on Monday. "I'm happy. I've got a big smile on my face."
The Brooklyn Nets power forward, who repeatedly delayed court hearings after Kardashian filed for divorce on Oct. 31, 2011, said he's learned a lot since calling it quits with the twice-wed star. "You can't force a love life," Humphries explained. "I'm just focused on training and basketball."
As for the biggest lesson he's learned from love? "I think you learn something all the time," Humphries said. "I'm just focused on me and having a good time." The athlete added that "it feels great" to have his divorce drama behind him.
Kardashian, meanwhile, is eager to become a mother this summer. Though her maternity looks and pregnancy curves have been mocked online, the reality star is ignoring her critics and spending time with her family. "I've just never seen her this happy," Kardashian's mom, Kris Jenner, told Us Weekly earlier this year. "She's happier than she's ever been and feeling so good. She's just embracing the whole thing, and that just makes me very proud."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite