Kris Humphries talks post-Kim Kardashian divorce: 'I'm happy'
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: POA/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Now that their divorce has been finalized, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries can finally move on with their lives. After 18 months of divorce proceedings, the former spouses were granted a dissolution of marriage on April 19. Though the 32-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star is prepping for the arrival of her firstborn daughter with her boyfriend, Kanye West, her 28-year-old NBA player ex is currently single.
"I don't have any [girlfriends] right now," Humphries told reporters at the "Man of Steel" premiere in New York City on Monday. "I'm happy. I've got a big smile on my face."
The Brooklyn Nets power forward, who repeatedly delayed court hearings after Kardashian filed for divorce on Oct. 31, 2011, said he's learned a lot since calling it quits with the twice-wed star. "You can't force a love life," Humphries explained. "I'm just focused on training and basketball."
As for the biggest lesson he's learned from love? "I think you learn something all the time," Humphries said. "I'm just focused on me and having a good time." The athlete added that "it feels great" to have his divorce drama behind him.
Kardashian, meanwhile, is eager to become a mother this summer. Though her maternity looks and pregnancy curves have been mocked online, the reality star is ignoring her critics and spending time with her family. "I've just never seen her this happy," Kardashian's mom, Kris Jenner, told Us Weekly earlier this year. "She's happier than she's ever been and feeling so good. She's just embracing the whole thing, and that just makes me very proud."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite