Kris Humphries Wants Kim Kardashian to 'Start Pumping Out Babies'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional2 of 15
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Andy King/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Andy King/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nik/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall9 of 15
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Kris Humphries sure has babies on the brain!
Married for less than two months, the NBA player already wants his new bride Kim Kardashian to get on the fast track to family planning. As a new clip from the couple's two-night E! wedding special shows, Kardashian's hubby wants his wife to settle down and promptly "start pumping out babies."
Why the sudden urgency?
Humphries, 26, feels burdened by his bride's frenzied public lifestyle.
"This hectic-ness is only getting worse," reasons Kardashian, 30, as she and her hubby face a barrage of paparazzi just stepping out to lunch. "[I know] the attention definitely stresses Kris out and I'm nervous to see how that's going to go."
Though Kardashian's family is firmly settled in Calabasas, Calif., Humphries tries his hardest to entice his wife to move to a quieter locale.
"Maybe you should just move to Minnesota with me," he tells her in the clip from Monday's special. "We could live in my move into my little house on the lake, we could just start popping out babies."
Though she was clearly unamused by Humphries' request, Kardashian has long said she can't wait for motherhood.
"I seriously thought by the time I was 30, I would have one [baby] and a bun in the oven... I cannot wait to have a baby just like [Mason]," Kardashian has admitted, referring to her sister Kourtney's 21-month-old son with Scott Disick.
And when the time comes, she's sure have a built-in babysitter in mom Kris Jenner.
"I would love more grandchildren," Jenner has said. "Mason is the love of our lives, and he is so much fun, but there's only one Mason to go around. It would be nice if we had some more."
The two-night E! special, Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, airs Sunday at 8 p.m. and Monday at 9 p.m. (EST).
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite