Kris Humphries Wants Kim Kardashian to 'Start Pumping Out Babies'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional2 of 15
- Photo: POA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Andy King/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Andy King/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nik/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall9 of 15
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Working With Kiefer Sutherland on '24' Was a NightmareMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'
Kris Humphries sure has babies on the brain!
Married for less than two months, the NBA player already wants his new bride Kim Kardashian to get on the fast track to family planning. As a new clip from the couple's two-night E! wedding special shows, Kardashian's hubby wants his wife to settle down and promptly "start pumping out babies."
Why the sudden urgency?
Humphries, 26, feels burdened by his bride's frenzied public lifestyle.
"This hectic-ness is only getting worse," reasons Kardashian, 30, as she and her hubby face a barrage of paparazzi just stepping out to lunch. "[I know] the attention definitely stresses Kris out and I'm nervous to see how that's going to go."
Though Kardashian's family is firmly settled in Calabasas, Calif., Humphries tries his hardest to entice his wife to move to a quieter locale.
"Maybe you should just move to Minnesota with me," he tells her in the clip from Monday's special. "We could live in my move into my little house on the lake, we could just start popping out babies."
Though she was clearly unamused by Humphries' request, Kardashian has long said she can't wait for motherhood.
"I seriously thought by the time I was 30, I would have one [baby] and a bun in the oven... I cannot wait to have a baby just like [Mason]," Kardashian has admitted, referring to her sister Kourtney's 21-month-old son with Scott Disick.
And when the time comes, she's sure have a built-in babysitter in mom Kris Jenner.
"I would love more grandchildren," Jenner has said. "Mason is the love of our lives, and he is so much fun, but there's only one Mason to go around. It would be nice if we had some more."
The two-night E! special, Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, airs Sunday at 8 p.m. and Monday at 9 p.m. (EST).
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite