Kris Jenner addresses alleged Kanye West assault, says she has Google alerts for her kids
- Photo: Stoianov/Pablo/FAMEFLYNET PICTUR/Fame Flynet1 of 11
- Photo: Justin Kiner/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Kris Jenner/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Santi/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com8 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Even Kris Jenner has a hard time "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." In an interview with Australia's 2DayFM on Jan. 14, the Kardashian-Jenner family matriarch confessed to having Google alerts set up for each of her six children so she can stay up-to-date on what they're doing and where they are.
"I do have Google alerts," the 58-year-old star admitted. "Sometimes that's how I keep track of these kids, because they're everywhere. And if I don't have my little Google alert every morning, how am I going to keep up with these Kardashians?"
In fact, Jenner told 2DayFM that she heard about Kanye West's alleged Jan. 13 assault secondhand. Asked about the incident on air, she said she had yet to talk with either the rapper, 36, or Kim, 33, and was therefore a little out of the loop.
"I do know that how it started was that this person got really ... a lot of racial, hateful, horrible things that he was saying," she began. "And I think that's where it started. I'm not quite sure how it ended, to be honest with you."
"I got wind of this last night because I had been out of town," she explained. "And I've literally been doing some press all day today and have not been home. So I haven't talked to anybody to give you a better update. But I think that what happened was that somebody got really out of line. Very hateful person."
As previously reported, Kim Kardashian's fiance was allegedly involved in an altercation with an 18-year-old man who reportedly shouted derogatory, racist remarks at nearby paparazzi before redirecting the slurs at Kim herself. Reports claim West followed the man into a chiropractor's office and punched him in the arm.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite