Kris Jenner Explains Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Minnesota Reunion
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: DHJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
Sometimes you've just gotta say what's in your heart!
In Kim Kardashian's case, this meant a visit to the Midwest to hash things out face-to-face with future ex-husband Kris Humphries. Kris Jenner explained that her daughter, 31, just "really needed to talk to him!"
"Kim is a hopeless romantic. So she wants the fairy tale. She wanted to get married and have babies and raise a family and the white picket fence and all that comes with that," Jenner, 56, told Extra on Monday. "She's a really good person with a huge heart."
"Whatever decisions Kim is making right now, she's a very smart girl and she's gonna do the right thing," Jenner added. "All I can do is wrap my arms around her and make sure she's okay."
Jenner admitted that when Kardashian filed for divorce last week after 72 days of marriage, it caught her by surprise. "It's not the ideal situation," she said. "It's not how I expected things to happen, for sure."
But the Kardashian matriarch is keeping her cool and holding herself together for the sake of her six children. "They need me to be strong for them, so that they can show their emotions," she said. "[Kim] She needs to do what she's doing, and cry and figure it out."
Jenner confirmed that Kardashian and Humphries, 26, met with their wedding pastor during the weekend heart-to-heart.
"[Kim] wanted to see [Kris] face to face to put some finality on it. To give them both some closure," a source told Us Weekly of the reunion. "She didn't want things to get ugly with them and it was heading down that road."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite