Kris Jenner Explains Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Minnesota Reunion
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: DHJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
Sometimes you've just gotta say what's in your heart!
In Kim Kardashian's case, this meant a visit to the Midwest to hash things out face-to-face with future ex-husband Kris Humphries. Kris Jenner explained that her daughter, 31, just "really needed to talk to him!"
"Kim is a hopeless romantic. So she wants the fairy tale. She wanted to get married and have babies and raise a family and the white picket fence and all that comes with that," Jenner, 56, told Extra on Monday. "She's a really good person with a huge heart."
"Whatever decisions Kim is making right now, she's a very smart girl and she's gonna do the right thing," Jenner added. "All I can do is wrap my arms around her and make sure she's okay."
Jenner admitted that when Kardashian filed for divorce last week after 72 days of marriage, it caught her by surprise. "It's not the ideal situation," she said. "It's not how I expected things to happen, for sure."
But the Kardashian matriarch is keeping her cool and holding herself together for the sake of her six children. "They need me to be strong for them, so that they can show their emotions," she said. "[Kim] She needs to do what she's doing, and cry and figure it out."
Jenner confirmed that Kardashian and Humphries, 26, met with their wedding pastor during the weekend heart-to-heart.
"[Kim] wanted to see [Kris] face to face to put some finality on it. To give them both some closure," a source told Us Weekly of the reunion. "She didn't want things to get ugly with them and it was heading down that road."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite