Kris Jenner Explains Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Minnesota Reunion
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: DHJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Sometimes you've just gotta say what's in your heart!
In Kim Kardashian's case, this meant a visit to the Midwest to hash things out face-to-face with future ex-husband Kris Humphries. Kris Jenner explained that her daughter, 31, just "really needed to talk to him!"
"Kim is a hopeless romantic. So she wants the fairy tale. She wanted to get married and have babies and raise a family and the white picket fence and all that comes with that," Jenner, 56, told Extra on Monday. "She's a really good person with a huge heart."
"Whatever decisions Kim is making right now, she's a very smart girl and she's gonna do the right thing," Jenner added. "All I can do is wrap my arms around her and make sure she's okay."
Jenner admitted that when Kardashian filed for divorce last week after 72 days of marriage, it caught her by surprise. "It's not the ideal situation," she said. "It's not how I expected things to happen, for sure."
But the Kardashian matriarch is keeping her cool and holding herself together for the sake of her six children. "They need me to be strong for them, so that they can show their emotions," she said. "[Kim] She needs to do what she's doing, and cry and figure it out."
Jenner confirmed that Kardashian and Humphries, 26, met with their wedding pastor during the weekend heart-to-heart.
"[Kim] wanted to see [Kris] face to face to put some finality on it. To give them both some closure," a source told Us Weekly of the reunion. "She didn't want things to get ugly with them and it was heading down that road."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite