Kris Jenner Gets a Facelift Before Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: RWF/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Kris Jenner wanted to look her best for Kim Kardashian's summer wedding -- which explains why the 55-year-old E! reality star recently went under the knife.
Jenner's facelift will, of course, be featured on an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (watch a sneak peek here). "I've never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life," Jenner says pre-surgery.
As Jenner begins to tear up, Kim, 30, reassures her mom that everything will be fine. "Don't cry," she says. "If you're scared, you don't have to do it. I'm sure people are scared all the time."
Once the surgery is over, Kim visits her mother's recovery room to offer more support. "Mom, you look fab," she tells the bandaged reality star. "You look gorgeous."
The procedure has been a well-kept secret among the Kardashian clan. According to Khloe, 27, the cosmetic surgery took place "about a month ago."
"She looks amazing," Khloe tells the New York Daily News. "They say you are supposed to have a lot of swelling for a week or so after, but I didn't notice."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite