Kris Jenner Gets a Facelift Before Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: RWF/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is AmeriMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:22:37 AM
- Stephen Colbert Explains 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Role to Letterman (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:13:01 AM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Stephen Colbert Slams Rick Santorum's Mandela Comparison: 'Yes, Obamacare Is Ameri
Kris Jenner wanted to look her best for Kim Kardashian's summer wedding -- which explains why the 55-year-old E! reality star recently went under the knife.
Jenner's facelift will, of course, be featured on an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (watch a sneak peek here). "I've never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life," Jenner says pre-surgery.
As Jenner begins to tear up, Kim, 30, reassures her mom that everything will be fine. "Don't cry," she says. "If you're scared, you don't have to do it. I'm sure people are scared all the time."
Once the surgery is over, Kim visits her mother's recovery room to offer more support. "Mom, you look fab," she tells the bandaged reality star. "You look gorgeous."
The procedure has been a well-kept secret among the Kardashian clan. According to Khloe, 27, the cosmetic surgery took place "about a month ago."
"She looks amazing," Khloe tells the New York Daily News. "They say you are supposed to have a lot of swelling for a week or so after, but I didn't notice."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite