Kris Jenner Gets a Facelift Before Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: RWF/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Kris Jenner wanted to look her best for Kim Kardashian's summer wedding -- which explains why the 55-year-old E! reality star recently went under the knife.
Jenner's facelift will, of course, be featured on an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (watch a sneak peek here). "I've never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life," Jenner says pre-surgery.
As Jenner begins to tear up, Kim, 30, reassures her mom that everything will be fine. "Don't cry," she says. "If you're scared, you don't have to do it. I'm sure people are scared all the time."
Once the surgery is over, Kim visits her mother's recovery room to offer more support. "Mom, you look fab," she tells the bandaged reality star. "You look gorgeous."
The procedure has been a well-kept secret among the Kardashian clan. According to Khloe, 27, the cosmetic surgery took place "about a month ago."
"She looks amazing," Khloe tells the New York Daily News. "They say you are supposed to have a lot of swelling for a week or so after, but I didn't notice."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite