Kris Jenner Gets a Facelift Before Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: RWF/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Kris Jenner wanted to look her best for Kim Kardashian's summer wedding -- which explains why the 55-year-old E! reality star recently went under the knife.
Jenner's facelift will, of course, be featured on an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (watch a sneak peek here). "I've never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life," Jenner says pre-surgery.
As Jenner begins to tear up, Kim, 30, reassures her mom that everything will be fine. "Don't cry," she says. "If you're scared, you don't have to do it. I'm sure people are scared all the time."
Once the surgery is over, Kim visits her mother's recovery room to offer more support. "Mom, you look fab," she tells the bandaged reality star. "You look gorgeous."
The procedure has been a well-kept secret among the Kardashian clan. According to Khloe, 27, the cosmetic surgery took place "about a month ago."
"She looks amazing," Khloe tells the New York Daily News. "They say you are supposed to have a lot of swelling for a week or so after, but I didn't notice."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite