Kris Jenner Gets a Facelift Before Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: RWF/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Kris Jenner wanted to look her best for Kim Kardashian's summer wedding -- which explains why the 55-year-old E! reality star recently went under the knife.
Jenner's facelift will, of course, be featured on an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (watch a sneak peek here). "I've never had such a stressful morning, honestly, in my life," Jenner says pre-surgery.
As Jenner begins to tear up, Kim, 30, reassures her mom that everything will be fine. "Don't cry," she says. "If you're scared, you don't have to do it. I'm sure people are scared all the time."
Once the surgery is over, Kim visits her mother's recovery room to offer more support. "Mom, you look fab," she tells the bandaged reality star. "You look gorgeous."
The procedure has been a well-kept secret among the Kardashian clan. According to Khloe, 27, the cosmetic surgery took place "about a month ago."
"She looks amazing," Khloe tells the New York Daily News. "They say you are supposed to have a lot of swelling for a week or so after, but I didn't notice."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite