Kris Jenner: If Kris Humphries Expects $2 Million Ring Back, He's An 'Indian Giver'
- Photo: Eric Reichbaum/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: POA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
“I hate an Indian giver," Kris Jenner told Good Morning America Thursday when asked if she thinks the NBA forward should get it back after Kim filed for divorce after just 72 days. "It's a gift -- you keep a gift."
Jenner said Kim filing the divorce docs Monday “was a decision she came to after a lot of heartache."
She said Kim's "dream [was] to get married and have babies, and raise a family -- that's all she's ever wanted.”
Jenner said she's noticed changes in her daughter and if the breakup will help sooth what ails her, she's all for it.
“Kim hasn't been the Kim I know," Jenner said. "She seemed worried, not her happy self. I want Kim back -- I want her to be happy.”
Jenner has had better luck in love than Kim: She was married to Kim's father, famed O.J. Simpson attorney Robert Kardashian from 1978-1990, and recently celebrated her 20th wedding anniversary to husband Bruce Jenner, who she tied the knot with in April of 1991.
Jenner, 55, appeared on the show to promote her new memoir, Kris Jenner...and all things Kardashian, which is in stores now.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite