Kris Jenner: If Kris Humphries Expects $2 Million Ring Back, He's An 'Indian Giver'Related: Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries, Kris Jenner
- Photo: Eric Reichbaum/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: POA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
“I hate an Indian giver," Kris Jenner told Good Morning America Thursday when asked if she thinks the NBA forward should get it back after Kim filed for divorce after just 72 days. "It's a gift -- you keep a gift."
Jenner said Kim filing the divorce docs Monday “was a decision she came to after a lot of heartache."
She said Kim's "dream [was] to get married and have babies, and raise a family -- that's all she's ever wanted.”
Jenner said she's noticed changes in her daughter and if the breakup will help sooth what ails her, she's all for it.
“Kim hasn't been the Kim I know," Jenner said. "She seemed worried, not her happy self. I want Kim back -- I want her to be happy.”
Jenner has had better luck in love than Kim: She was married to Kim's father, famed O.J. Simpson attorney Robert Kardashian from 1978-1990, and recently celebrated her 20th wedding anniversary to husband Bruce Jenner, who she tied the knot with in April of 1991.
Jenner, 55, appeared on the show to promote her new memoir, Kris Jenner...and all things Kardashian, which is in stores now.
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite