Kris Jenner: If Kris Humphries Expects $2 Million Ring Back, He's An 'Indian Giver'
- Photo: Eric Reichbaum/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: POA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:42:00 PM
- 'The View' Hits 3-Year Viewership High With Season Premiere WeekMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Rosie O'Donnell on Her 'View' Co-Host Nicolle Wallace: 'There IsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISIS
“I hate an Indian giver," Kris Jenner told Good Morning America Thursday when asked if she thinks the NBA forward should get it back after Kim filed for divorce after just 72 days. "It's a gift -- you keep a gift."
Jenner said Kim filing the divorce docs Monday “was a decision she came to after a lot of heartache."
She said Kim's "dream [was] to get married and have babies, and raise a family -- that's all she's ever wanted.”
Jenner said she's noticed changes in her daughter and if the breakup will help sooth what ails her, she's all for it.
“Kim hasn't been the Kim I know," Jenner said. "She seemed worried, not her happy self. I want Kim back -- I want her to be happy.”
Jenner has had better luck in love than Kim: She was married to Kim's father, famed O.J. Simpson attorney Robert Kardashian from 1978-1990, and recently celebrated her 20th wedding anniversary to husband Bruce Jenner, who she tied the knot with in April of 1991.
Jenner, 55, appeared on the show to promote her new memoir, Kris Jenner...and all things Kardashian, which is in stores now.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite