Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's Divorce: 'What's a Measly Little 72 Days?'
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: YouTube/.3 of 17
- Photo: .4 of 17
- Photo: ER/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: VISP/GSI11 of 17
- Photo: GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: NBC/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: LEON/GSI15 of 17
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
"What's a measly little 72 days?" she jokes on the June 25 episode of "Bethenny." And now that Kim, 31, is happily ensconced with Kanye West, 35, Jenner wouldn't be surprised if the two made it down the aisle.
"With Kim, she falls in love really hard. She's a hopeless romantic. And I tell all of my children, 'Follow your heart,'" Jenner, 56, explains. "'Do what you feel and what you want. What you think is the right thing to do, but follow your heart. Be happy.'"
Jenner also debunks breakup rumors regarding her eldest daughter, Kourtney Kardashian, 33, and her love of six years, Scott Disick, 29. (Already parents to son Mason, 2, the couple will welcome a baby girl in the next few weeks.)
"Kourtney and Scott are so together. They're always together. They have always been together. They're very, very happy," Jenner says. "She's the one who really doesn't want to get married. But they're really cute. ... When Kourtney's out of town, he's at my house every night for dinner. I'm like, 'He's never going to go home!'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's Divorce: "What's a Measly Little 72 Days?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite