Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's Divorce: 'What's a Measly Little 72 Days?'Related: Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: YouTube/.3 of 17
- Photo: .4 of 17
- Photo: ER/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: VISP/GSI11 of 17
- Photo: GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: NBC/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: LEON/GSI15 of 17
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Drafthouse Films Acquires Obscure 1979 Sci-Fi Movie 'The Visitor,' Starring John HMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:13:59 AM
- Sandra Bullock Won't Be in 'Annie' Remake After Negotiations End (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:07:51 AM
- Slim Whitman, Yodeling Country Singer Featured in 'Mars Attacks!", Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:05:02 AM
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer ThinkfactoryMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:27:35 AM
- Ratings: ABC Wins With NBA Finals, 'Voice' Finale Steady With Spring, Down From FaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:05:37 AM
- Drafthouse Films Acquires Obscure 1979 Sci-Fi Movie 'The Visitor,' Starring John H
"What's a measly little 72 days?" she jokes on the June 25 episode of "Bethenny." And now that Kim, 31, is happily ensconced with Kanye West, 35, Jenner wouldn't be surprised if the two made it down the aisle.
"With Kim, she falls in love really hard. She's a hopeless romantic. And I tell all of my children, 'Follow your heart,'" Jenner, 56, explains. "'Do what you feel and what you want. What you think is the right thing to do, but follow your heart. Be happy.'"
Jenner also debunks breakup rumors regarding her eldest daughter, Kourtney Kardashian, 33, and her love of six years, Scott Disick, 29. (Already parents to son Mason, 2, the couple will welcome a baby girl in the next few weeks.)
"Kourtney and Scott are so together. They're always together. They have always been together. They're very, very happy," Jenner says. "She's the one who really doesn't want to get married. But they're really cute. ... When Kourtney's out of town, he's at my house every night for dinner. I'm like, 'He's never going to go home!'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's Divorce: "What's a Measly Little 72 Days?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite