Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's Divorce: 'What's a Measly Little 72 Days?'
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: YouTube/.3 of 17
- Photo: .4 of 17
- Photo: ER/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: VISP/GSI11 of 17
- Photo: GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: NBC/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: LEON/GSI15 of 17
- Photo: KimKardashian.com/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
"What's a measly little 72 days?" she jokes on the June 25 episode of "Bethenny." And now that Kim, 31, is happily ensconced with Kanye West, 35, Jenner wouldn't be surprised if the two made it down the aisle.
"With Kim, she falls in love really hard. She's a hopeless romantic. And I tell all of my children, 'Follow your heart,'" Jenner, 56, explains. "'Do what you feel and what you want. What you think is the right thing to do, but follow your heart. Be happy.'"
Jenner also debunks breakup rumors regarding her eldest daughter, Kourtney Kardashian, 33, and her love of six years, Scott Disick, 29. (Already parents to son Mason, 2, the couple will welcome a baby girl in the next few weeks.)
"Kourtney and Scott are so together. They're always together. They have always been together. They're very, very happy," Jenner says. "She's the one who really doesn't want to get married. But they're really cute. ... When Kourtney's out of town, he's at my house every night for dinner. I'm like, 'He's never going to go home!'"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kris Jenner on Kim Kardashian's Divorce: "What's a Measly Little 72 Days?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite