Kris Jenner Says she loves Kanye West, gushes that he's a great dad and wonderful person
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com1 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: TGB/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: GIA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Santi/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: TGB/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Kris Jenner only has good things to say about Kanye West! The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star told Ross Matthews during an appearance on "Hello Ross" that she absolutely adores her "roommate," and sees quite the different side of Kim Kardashian's beau compared to his recent Twitter rant against Jimmy Kimmel.
"When someone lives down the hall, I see somebody who's -- I love him so much," the matriarch of the family gushed to the E! host. "He's such an amazing boyfriend to Kim and a great dad and a wonderful person."
Indeed, Jenner thought it was quite great of the 36-year-old rapper to come on to her FOX daytime talk show. "I got to sit down with him for an entire hour, and I think people saw this other side to him."
She continued: "He's creative and he's an amazing, amazing human being, he really is. And he doesn't always do interviews and get the chance to really express himself like that, so I was really glad that I got a chance to sit down and talk with him."
During the interview, the mom manager also revealed that she was the one who looked after Kanye and Kim's little girl North while they traveled to attend Paris Fashion Week. The first-time parents just returned home earlier this week, with the "Diamonds" singer recently spotted sporting a "Nori" necklace around his neck in Los Angeles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite