Kris Jenner Says she loves Kanye West, gushes that he's a great dad and wonderful person
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com1 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: TGB/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: GIA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Santi/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: TGB/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
Kris Jenner only has good things to say about Kanye West! The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star told Ross Matthews during an appearance on "Hello Ross" that she absolutely adores her "roommate," and sees quite the different side of Kim Kardashian's beau compared to his recent Twitter rant against Jimmy Kimmel.
"When someone lives down the hall, I see somebody who's -- I love him so much," the matriarch of the family gushed to the E! host. "He's such an amazing boyfriend to Kim and a great dad and a wonderful person."
Indeed, Jenner thought it was quite great of the 36-year-old rapper to come on to her FOX daytime talk show. "I got to sit down with him for an entire hour, and I think people saw this other side to him."
She continued: "He's creative and he's an amazing, amazing human being, he really is. And he doesn't always do interviews and get the chance to really express himself like that, so I was really glad that I got a chance to sit down and talk with him."
During the interview, the mom manager also revealed that she was the one who looked after Kanye and Kim's little girl North while they traveled to attend Paris Fashion Week. The first-time parents just returned home earlier this week, with the "Diamonds" singer recently spotted sporting a "Nori" necklace around his neck in Los Angeles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite