Kris Jenner slams split reports
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
In their latest issue, The National Enquirer reports that Kris and Bruce Jenner are headed to divorce court. But the Kardashian-Jenner matriarch tells ETonline that couldn't be further from the truth!
"They're crazy," she tells ETonline of the rumors. "I called [Bruce] this morning and said, 'Honey, I think we're getting a divorce.' We were laughing. He goes, 'I'm at the hobby shop, can you leave me alone with this crap?' It was very funny."
In fact, laughing about it is how the family handles the media's constant lies. "It's the craziest stuff. We've been dealing with this weekly for the last couple of years. You just have to take it in stride. Life is so good right now. We can laugh about it. We're strong. We've been such a tight-knit family for so long. To keep addressing [the rumors] every single time just gets old."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite