Kris Jenner slams split reports
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
In their latest issue, The National Enquirer reports that Kris and Bruce Jenner are headed to divorce court. But the Kardashian-Jenner matriarch tells ETonline that couldn't be further from the truth!
"They're crazy," she tells ETonline of the rumors. "I called [Bruce] this morning and said, 'Honey, I think we're getting a divorce.' We were laughing. He goes, 'I'm at the hobby shop, can you leave me alone with this crap?' It was very funny."
In fact, laughing about it is how the family handles the media's constant lies. "It's the craziest stuff. We've been dealing with this weekly for the last couple of years. You just have to take it in stride. Life is so good right now. We can laugh about it. We're strong. We've been such a tight-knit family for so long. To keep addressing [the rumors] every single time just gets old."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite