Kristen Bell: Dax Shepard and I Are 'Hillbillies at Heart'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' MoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:07:32 AM
- Jon Stewart Bashes NSA and 'World of Warcraft' Gamers in Carly Rae Jepsen Song SpoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:55:51 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Performs Katy Perry's 'RoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:46:59 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)
Kristen Bell has six movies slated for release in 2012, but the 31-year-old actress is still saving for a rainy day.
"I always assume my career's going to end tomorrow, you know what I mean?" the "House of Lies" star, who's been engaged to Dax Shepard since 2009, tells the new issue of Flaunt. "We're very frugal."
Bell adds that they're "hillbillies at heart, and I'm not f------ ashamed of that."
Bell -- who next appears alongside Drew Barrymore and John Krasinski in "Big Miracle" -- says her life with Shepard, 37, improved once she finally realized it's OK to make mistakes.
"I think perfection is unrealistic and unattainable, and I felt freed when I let myself be who I am," Bell tells Flaunt. " Like, I'm gonna order red velvet pancakes. Life is f------ short and these are delicious."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite