Kristen Bell: Dax Shepard and I Are 'Hillbillies at Heart'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional9 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Kristen Bell has six movies slated for release in 2012, but the 31-year-old actress is still saving for a rainy day.
"I always assume my career's going to end tomorrow, you know what I mean?" the "House of Lies" star, who's been engaged to Dax Shepard since 2009, tells the new issue of Flaunt. "We're very frugal."
Bell adds that they're "hillbillies at heart, and I'm not f------ ashamed of that."
Bell -- who next appears alongside Drew Barrymore and John Krasinski in "Big Miracle" -- says her life with Shepard, 37, improved once she finally realized it's OK to make mistakes.
"I think perfection is unrealistic and unattainable, and I felt freed when I let myself be who I am," Bell tells Flaunt. " Like, I'm gonna order red velvet pancakes. Life is f------ short and these are delicious."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMoving On
From Crowd Ignite