Kristen Bell: Motherhood is actually better than I expected
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: @daxshepard1/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: JP/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: JP/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Friolo/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Rmbi Swis/GSI7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: @IMKristenBell/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Two months after Kristen Bell gave birth to little Lincoln, the actress made her first official post-baby appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for an episode set to air on June 3. The 32-year-old says she's having "a lot of fun" taking care of her newborn daughter with her fiance, Dax Shepard.
"It's actually better than I expected," she says of motherhood. "It's pretty wonderful." Bell boasts that Shepard, 38, is "the best" dad. "It's like he's just made a new best friend," she explains. "He just talks to her all the time. And sings to her all day. It's wonderful."
Bell chose not to share a picture of her baby on TV, joking that she and Shepard are "not quite positive that [Lincoln] wants to be a public figure yet."
"We're going to leave that up to her," Bell explains. "If she wants to, she can do a bunch of selfies. Who cares? But we're just not going to make that decision for her." (Coincidentally, the family was photographed for the first time in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Thursday.)
Bell also reveals that Lincoln has "always been Dax's favorite name," which is not too surprising, given that their daughter shares a name with Shepard's prized 1967 Lincoln Continental. The former "Heroes" star jokes that Shepard got to choose the moniker because "he is substantially bigger than I am, so I lost."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite