Kristen Bell: Motherhood is actually better than I expected
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: @daxshepard1/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: JP/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: JP/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Friolo/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Rmbi Swis/GSI7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: @IMKristenBell/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Two months after Kristen Bell gave birth to little Lincoln, the actress made her first official post-baby appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for an episode set to air on June 3. The 32-year-old says she's having "a lot of fun" taking care of her newborn daughter with her fiance, Dax Shepard.
"It's actually better than I expected," she says of motherhood. "It's pretty wonderful." Bell boasts that Shepard, 38, is "the best" dad. "It's like he's just made a new best friend," she explains. "He just talks to her all the time. And sings to her all day. It's wonderful."
Bell chose not to share a picture of her baby on TV, joking that she and Shepard are "not quite positive that [Lincoln] wants to be a public figure yet."
"We're going to leave that up to her," Bell explains. "If she wants to, she can do a bunch of selfies. Who cares? But we're just not going to make that decision for her." (Coincidentally, the family was photographed for the first time in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Thursday.)
Bell also reveals that Lincoln has "always been Dax's favorite name," which is not too surprising, given that their daughter shares a name with Shepard's prized 1967 Lincoln Continental. The former "Heroes" star jokes that Shepard got to choose the moniker because "he is substantially bigger than I am, so I lost."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite