Kristen Bell: Motherhood is actually better than I expected
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: @daxshepard1/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: JP/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: JP/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Friolo/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Rmbi Swis/GSI7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: @IMKristenBell/Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:18:52 PM
- Daytime Talkshow 'The Real' to Air in More Than 70 Percent of the CountryMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 5:00:47 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Will Google and Microsoft Put Their Money Where Their Mouth Is? (Video)
Two months after Kristen Bell gave birth to little Lincoln, the actress made her first official post-baby appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" for an episode set to air on June 3. The 32-year-old says she's having "a lot of fun" taking care of her newborn daughter with her fiance, Dax Shepard.
"It's actually better than I expected," she says of motherhood. "It's pretty wonderful." Bell boasts that Shepard, 38, is "the best" dad. "It's like he's just made a new best friend," she explains. "He just talks to her all the time. And sings to her all day. It's wonderful."
Bell chose not to share a picture of her baby on TV, joking that she and Shepard are "not quite positive that [Lincoln] wants to be a public figure yet."
"We're going to leave that up to her," Bell explains. "If she wants to, she can do a bunch of selfies. Who cares? But we're just not going to make that decision for her." (Coincidentally, the family was photographed for the first time in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Thursday.)
Bell also reveals that Lincoln has "always been Dax's favorite name," which is not too surprising, given that their daughter shares a name with Shepard's prized 1967 Lincoln Continental. The former "Heroes" star jokes that Shepard got to choose the moniker because "he is substantially bigger than I am, so I lost."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite