Kristen Bell Shows Off Slim Post-Baby Body on 'Veronica Mars' Set
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com2 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com5 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @daxshepard1/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: @IMKristenBell/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr/.11 of 16
- Photo: CW Network/Everett / Rex USA/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: JP/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: JP/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Kristen Bell is back to business. Less than three months after giving birth to her daughter, Lincoln (with fiance Dax Shepard), the 32-year-old actress reported for her first day of work on the "Veronica Mars" movie on June 17. Bell shared a picture of her slim post-baby body via her official Twitter account. "A break on the Veronica Mars movie set for me," she wrote in the caption. "So obviously, I'm trying out this weighted hula hoop." The picture shows a beaming Bell wearing a sleeveless, cleavage-baring black top, as well as skinny jeans and black boots.
Nearly 92,000 fans funded the "Veronica Mars" Kickstarter campaign, raising more than $5 million in a month. The cult TV series was canceled after three seasons in 2007.
"I feel f---ing great," Bell told Indie Wire before filming began. "I'm also not responsible for all the prep work, so it's easy for me. I love the script, and I'm so excited to see everyone again. Working with my old friends and working on this project is going to be the perfect summer experience."
The "Veronica Mars" movie will feature many familiar faces, including Ryan Hansen, Krysten Ritter, Tina Majorino, Chris Lowell, Francis Capra, Jason Dohring, Enrico Colantoni, Percy Daggs III, Daran Norris, Amanda Noret, Brandon Hillock, Kevin Sheridan and Jonathan Chesner.
2013 has been a big year for Bell -- and not just because she gets to reunite with her former costars on the big screen. During a June 3 appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the Michigan native opened up about what life has been like since Lincoln's March 28 birth. "It's actually better than I expected," Bell said of motherhood. "It's pretty wonderful."
Bell added that "Parenthood" star Shepard, 38, is "the best" dad. "It's like he's just made a new best friend," she explained. "He just talks to her all the time. And sings to her all day. It's wonderful."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite