Kristen Bell sues Hollywood bar
- Photo: (C) Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America3 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: John Parra/Getty Images North America5 of 19
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com6 of 19
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA7 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: @IMKristenBell/Twitter11 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 19
- Photo: Reuters14 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 19
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Reuters16 of 19
- Photo: AB1/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: JC1/WENN18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
Actress Kristen Bell has taken legal action against owners of a Hollywood bar after allegedly failing to receive a share of the profits.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Bell, who is expecting her first child with fiance Dax Shepard, is among a group suing the owners of L'Scorpion, a restaurant and bar. Bell and four other plaintiffs filed their lawsuit against Meridian Restaurant Group on Friday, suing for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty.
In court documents, obtained by E! News, Bell and her co-plaintiffs claim they each invested $20,000 in the business in 2005 and were supposed to receive 5 percent the profits in return. However, they say they have not received their fair share from L'Scorpion, which has allegedly generated as much as $30,000 in monthly profits since 2006.
VIDEO: Best off season bikini bods
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite