Kristin Cavallari gives Kate Gosselin advice in new videoRelated: Kristin Cavallari, Jon Gosselin
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Whittle/DK/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Deano/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
By Melissa Hunter
The newest vaguely relevant star to hop on the Funny or Die video bus is the one and only soft-scripted reality TV blonde Kristin Cavallari. Actually, there are a few dozen, but she's definitely one of them. Top 10, easy.
She has a new series on Funny or Die called "Unsolicited Advice with Kristin Cavallari." She went through the newspaper and gave advice to a variety of people in the news. She gave some wise words to Obama with his problem getting his health care plan approved, advising not to ask the Republicans for help, saying "You ask nice, you ask twice."
Probably the best piece of advice was given to Kate Gosselin, regarding Jon's recent womanizing. She said, "If I were Kate, I'd change my name to Katherine and throw that dork's collection of Ed Hardy s**t in the yard, and then light it on fire." (*cue America's Sweetheart smile*).
My thoughts exactly, Ms. Cavallari. Huh, never thought I'd write that sentence. Though I would add to this list: Load the kids in a van, leave a bag of flaming dog poop at Jon's door, and start a new life in Canada. Hey, you might even get health care there. Oh, and dye and cut your hair. Please. How 'bout a shag? I heard "the Rachel" is coming back.
Funny or Die has a knack for giving kinda lame, unfunny celebrities cred with its sharp writing and hilarious premises, while also giving celebs the ability to self-deprecate and/or remain vaguely relevant for a couple minutes (also see: "Lindsay Lohan's eHarmony Profile" and "Tiffani Thiessen is Busy"). In any event, if it really is a recurring video, I'm into it. It's much more compelling than any of the premises those hack "Hills" writers come up with on their totally gritty, candid reality show.
Keep it up, Kristin. Going on softly lit dates at trendy Hollywood clubs will only last you so long.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite