Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Having a Boy!
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/.12 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Oh, boy -- looks like Kristin Cavallari is going to be the odd woman out.
The pregnant reality star, 25, and her fiance Jay Cutler, 29, are expecting a baby boy, Cutler's Chicago Bears teammate Earl Bennett revealed on WSCR-AM 670's "The Boers & Bernstein Show" on Monday.
"New toys, a baby on the way -- he's having a boy -- I'm excited for Jay," Bennett, 25, said. "It's a great time."
The first-time parents have yet to confirm their baby's gender. "Laguna Beach" star Cavallari recently opened up to Glamoholic about her surprise pregnancy. "We weren't trying to have a kid, but we weren't not trying," she explained. "We left it up to fate. I knew there was a possibility but I was really excited! Even if you are trying, just to see a positive result is shocking!"
The couple, who briefly ended their engagement before reconciling in 2011, have put wedding plans on hold until the arrival of their baby boy.
"We were talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have two kids close in age," Cavallari said. "We want four kids, so we're thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more. But we'll see -- it all depends on how the first one goes."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Having a Boy!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite