Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Having a Boy!
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/.12 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Universal's Kevin Grayson to Head Film Distribution at Robert Simonds' New CompanyMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Gary Oldman Will Produce 'Deep Web' Series for Spike TVMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:17:00 AM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's Museum
Oh, boy -- looks like Kristin Cavallari is going to be the odd woman out.
The pregnant reality star, 25, and her fiance Jay Cutler, 29, are expecting a baby boy, Cutler's Chicago Bears teammate Earl Bennett revealed on WSCR-AM 670's "The Boers & Bernstein Show" on Monday.
"New toys, a baby on the way -- he's having a boy -- I'm excited for Jay," Bennett, 25, said. "It's a great time."
The first-time parents have yet to confirm their baby's gender. "Laguna Beach" star Cavallari recently opened up to Glamoholic about her surprise pregnancy. "We weren't trying to have a kid, but we weren't not trying," she explained. "We left it up to fate. I knew there was a possibility but I was really excited! Even if you are trying, just to see a positive result is shocking!"
The couple, who briefly ended their engagement before reconciling in 2011, have put wedding plans on hold until the arrival of their baby boy.
"We were talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have two kids close in age," Cavallari said. "We want four kids, so we're thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more. But we'll see -- it all depends on how the first one goes."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Having a Boy!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Vacations
From Crowd Ignite