Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Having a Boy!
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/.12 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- CW Midseason Schedule: New Nights for 2 Shows, 'Beauty and the Beast' to Go on HiaMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:18:01 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)
Oh, boy -- looks like Kristin Cavallari is going to be the odd woman out.
The pregnant reality star, 25, and her fiance Jay Cutler, 29, are expecting a baby boy, Cutler's Chicago Bears teammate Earl Bennett revealed on WSCR-AM 670's "The Boers & Bernstein Show" on Monday.
"New toys, a baby on the way -- he's having a boy -- I'm excited for Jay," Bennett, 25, said. "It's a great time."
The first-time parents have yet to confirm their baby's gender. "Laguna Beach" star Cavallari recently opened up to Glamoholic about her surprise pregnancy. "We weren't trying to have a kid, but we weren't not trying," she explained. "We left it up to fate. I knew there was a possibility but I was really excited! Even if you are trying, just to see a positive result is shocking!"
The couple, who briefly ended their engagement before reconciling in 2011, have put wedding plans on hold until the arrival of their baby boy.
"We were talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have two kids close in age," Cavallari said. "We want four kids, so we're thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more. But we'll see -- it all depends on how the first one goes."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Having a Boy!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite