Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Having a Boy!
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: VLB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/.12 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Oh, boy -- looks like Kristin Cavallari is going to be the odd woman out.
The pregnant reality star, 25, and her fiance Jay Cutler, 29, are expecting a baby boy, Cutler's Chicago Bears teammate Earl Bennett revealed on WSCR-AM 670's "The Boers & Bernstein Show" on Monday.
"New toys, a baby on the way -- he's having a boy -- I'm excited for Jay," Bennett, 25, said. "It's a great time."
The first-time parents have yet to confirm their baby's gender. "Laguna Beach" star Cavallari recently opened up to Glamoholic about her surprise pregnancy. "We weren't trying to have a kid, but we weren't not trying," she explained. "We left it up to fate. I knew there was a possibility but I was really excited! Even if you are trying, just to see a positive result is shocking!"
The couple, who briefly ended their engagement before reconciling in 2011, have put wedding plans on hold until the arrival of their baby boy.
"We were talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have two kids close in age," Cavallari said. "We want four kids, so we're thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more. But we'll see -- it all depends on how the first one goes."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Having a Boy!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite