Kristin Cavallari celebrates 27th birthday with "mocktail" and hubby Jay Cutler while pregnant: Pic
- Photo: @kristincavallari/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: RSA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Brian Kersey/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Brian Lindensmith/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Outfest to Honor Hilary Swank, Armistead Maupin and Levi Strauss & Co at Legacy Awards DinneMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:18:00 AM
- Maker Studios Targets Hispanic Millennials With MiTú PartnershipMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' Review: Scott Bakula Steers CBS's Competent ExpansionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:18:00 AM
- 'Scandal' Star Scott Foley's Directorial Debut Acquired by Tribeca, Well
Are her party days dunzo? Former "Hills" wild child Kristin Cavallari seems to have permanently traded late nights at Les Deux for tame celebrations. The pregnant mom of 16-month-old Camden celebrated her 27th birthday on Jan. 5 with her husband, Jay Cutler, and posted a picture of the laid-back evening on Instagram.
"Thank u for all the birthday love. Enjoying a 'mock-tail' for the big 2-7!" she captioned the picture.
The couple announced in October that they were pregnant with their second child and told Us Weekly in December that they had asked a doctor to write the baby's gender on a note and put it in an envelope.
"We're going to open it on Christmas -- Jay and I," she revealed.
But, post-Christmas, the couple has yet to announce the sex of their future bundle of joy. In September 2013, Cavallari told Us Weekly, "I would love to have a little girl, but if I had another boy, that would be great too."
Cavallari became a household name after starring in two seasons of "Laguna Beach" before transitioning onto "The Hills" in season 5 to replace Lauren Conrad in the lead role.
Fessing up about her MTV days, the outspoken star recently told Bethenny Frankel on her talk show, "I faked relationships, faked fights. I don't care anymore -- I can tell you. At this point, it's been so many years."
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite