Kristin Cavallari Celebrates Baby Shower With Heidi Montag, Stephanie Pratt
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter1 of 7
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet2 of 7
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet3 of 7
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 7
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
Kristin Cavallari's baby shower looked like a mini-Hills reunion.
The pregnant 25-year-old -- who wore a black maxi dress and several gold bangles -- was feted by former MTV costars Stephanie Pratt, 26, Heidi Montag, 25, and Spencer Pratt, 28, at a private residence in West Hollywood, a source tells Us Weekly.
"Kristin was glowing and gorgeous. She looked so happy!" a source says of Cavallari, who entertained about 30 guests. "Guys were there, too. It was co-ed."
Attendees were treated to cupcakes and a three-tier sponge cake by Pink Salt Event Cuisine, in addition to being served cocktails. "It was like a fun party," the source tells Us. Petals L.A. provided the flowers.
Cavallari and her fiance, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Culter, 29, received strollers, car seats, bath toys, blankets and clothes. The couple, who briefly ended their engagement before reconciling in 2011, have put wedding plans on hold until the arrival of their baby boy.
"We were talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have two kids close in age," Cavallari recently told Glamoholic. "We want four kids, so we're thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more. But we'll see -- it all depends on how the first one goes."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite