Kristin Cavallari Celebrates Baby Shower With Heidi Montag, Stephanie Pratt
- Photo: Twitter.com/KristinCav/Twitter1 of 7
- Photo: MIV/Fame Flynet2 of 7
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet3 of 7
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 7
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
Kristin Cavallari's baby shower looked like a mini-Hills reunion.
The pregnant 25-year-old -- who wore a black maxi dress and several gold bangles -- was feted by former MTV costars Stephanie Pratt, 26, Heidi Montag, 25, and Spencer Pratt, 28, at a private residence in West Hollywood, a source tells Us Weekly.
"Kristin was glowing and gorgeous. She looked so happy!" a source says of Cavallari, who entertained about 30 guests. "Guys were there, too. It was co-ed."
Attendees were treated to cupcakes and a three-tier sponge cake by Pink Salt Event Cuisine, in addition to being served cocktails. "It was like a fun party," the source tells Us. Petals L.A. provided the flowers.
Cavallari and her fiance, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Culter, 29, received strollers, car seats, bath toys, blankets and clothes. The couple, who briefly ended their engagement before reconciling in 2011, have put wedding plans on hold until the arrival of their baby boy.
"We were talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have two kids close in age," Cavallari recently told Glamoholic. "We want four kids, so we're thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more. But we'll see -- it all depends on how the first one goes."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite