Kristin Cavallari: DWTS Is 'Clearly Not a Dance Competition'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Adam Taylor/ABC/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: James Breeden/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Is K-Cavs mad?
Kristin Cavallari was as shocked and bummed as everyone else to be shown the door on Tuesday night's elimination episode of Dancing with the Stars.
The reality star, 24, scored high marks and praise from the judges in the first three weeks of the ABC smash -- nabbing 24 out of 30 points (just 3 points shy of leader Ricki Lake) for her "Crazy in Love" samba with Mark Ballas on Monday's show.
"I'm really sad," Cavallari told Us Weekly after the elimination at Ubisoft 's launch of Just Dance 3 at The Beverly in West Hollywood.
"But," mused the Hills star, "I'd rather go out on top and have people be shocked than have people be like, 'Thank god she's leaving, it's about time.' It was the best experience I've ever had. I could not be happier that I did the show."
She mused that, perhaps, viewer votes had little do with her actual dancing skills.
"It is what it is," she told Us. "That's the thing with Dancing with the Stars, you never know," she said, laughing. "It's clearly not a dance competition!"
Sentimental fave Chaz Bono -- whose mom Cher vowed to attend next week's performance if her son made it through -- survived the week despite nabbing the lowest score of 18.
But Cavallari is a huge fan of Bono, 42, the show's first-ever transgendered contestant.
"Chaz is so cute! I think he's great and he tries so hard, and I loved watching him dance every week. It's inspiring, and it's sweet, and I hope he does really well!"
How has her already-slamming body transformed as a result of her time in the rehearsal studio? "My legs and my butt just got a little bit tighter. That's about it."
One thing she's not opening up about: What appears to be a reconciliation with ex-fiance Jay Cutler, who cheered her on during Monday's show, and with whom she was holding hands Tuesday.
"I'm just not talking about it."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite