Kristin Cavallari: DWTS Is 'Clearly Not a Dance Competition'
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Adam Taylor/ABC/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: James Breeden/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/Wonderwall12 of 16
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News13 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and EveryoneMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Exclusive Enlisted Sneak Peek: The Hill Brothers Get Duped by Sneaky Army VetsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:02:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 10 Things You Missed at SXSW: Leslie Bibb Is Writing a Movie, Robert Duvall Needs Money and Everyone
Is K-Cavs mad?
Kristin Cavallari was as shocked and bummed as everyone else to be shown the door on Tuesday night's elimination episode of Dancing with the Stars.
The reality star, 24, scored high marks and praise from the judges in the first three weeks of the ABC smash -- nabbing 24 out of 30 points (just 3 points shy of leader Ricki Lake) for her "Crazy in Love" samba with Mark Ballas on Monday's show.
"I'm really sad," Cavallari told Us Weekly after the elimination at Ubisoft 's launch of Just Dance 3 at The Beverly in West Hollywood.
"But," mused the Hills star, "I'd rather go out on top and have people be shocked than have people be like, 'Thank god she's leaving, it's about time.' It was the best experience I've ever had. I could not be happier that I did the show."
She mused that, perhaps, viewer votes had little do with her actual dancing skills.
"It is what it is," she told Us. "That's the thing with Dancing with the Stars, you never know," she said, laughing. "It's clearly not a dance competition!"
Sentimental fave Chaz Bono -- whose mom Cher vowed to attend next week's performance if her son made it through -- survived the week despite nabbing the lowest score of 18.
But Cavallari is a huge fan of Bono, 42, the show's first-ever transgendered contestant.
"Chaz is so cute! I think he's great and he tries so hard, and I loved watching him dance every week. It's inspiring, and it's sweet, and I hope he does really well!"
How has her already-slamming body transformed as a result of her time in the rehearsal studio? "My legs and my butt just got a little bit tighter. That's about it."
One thing she's not opening up about: What appears to be a reconciliation with ex-fiance Jay Cutler, who cheered her on during Monday's show, and with whom she was holding hands Tuesday.
"I'm just not talking about it."
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite