Kristin Cavallari: 'Having a Baby Is So Much Fun!'
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: ALMA/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: PER/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Motherhood agrees with Kristin Cavallari.
Two months after giving birth to son Camden Jack -- her first child with fiance Jay Cutler, 29, quarterback for the Chicago Bears -- the 25-year-old reality TV star is happier and hotter than ever. Us Weekly caught up with the new mom at Friday's Bing It On Halloween Costume Challenge in New York City, where she got into the spirit of the season by trying on bunny ears, a sailor hat, and a Minnie Mouse headpiece.
"Jay and I are being really boring and not dressing up [for Halloween], but we're going to dress up Cam as a lion," she revealed. "He's a Leo, so I thought that would be really cute."
Wearing a sheer blouse, eggplant-colored shorts, and nude Christian Louboutin pumps, the former Hills star showed off her svelte post-pregnancy body and gushed about her little boy, whom she affectionately calls "Boo Boo."
"I put on 25 pounds [while pregnant], and last time I weighed myself, I had four pounds to go," she told Us. "I'm guessing I've lost about two pounds [since then], so I probably have two more pounds until my pre-baby weight."
Cavallari insists there's no big secret to her success, though. Since giving birth on August 8, she simply eats healthy -- seaweed salad and vegan cookies are among her favorite snacks -- and stays active.
"I breastfeed, so that alone burns 500 calories. I also walk the treadmill," she said. "Nothing too crazy."
Life is crazy enough as it is. Asked whether she had thought about her pending nuptials to Cutler, the busy mom replied: "I'm too busy with Camden to even think about planning a wedding. And I want Camden to walk down the aisle, so we'd have to wait anyway for him to start walking."
And though she said she "definitely" wants more kids, she's not looking to expand her brood just yet. "I don't want to start trying for another child until Camden is at least one year old," Cavallari explained to Us.
In the meantime, she has her hands full. With hubby-to-be Cutler often away for work, the first-time mom admitted to occasionally missing her "alone time." But motherhood has definitely changed her for the better, she said.
"I was just surprised with myself about how natural it all came to me and how very at ease and calm I was with the whole thing," she effused.
"I'm still me -- I still enjoy the same things and like the same things. I'm just an older, more mature version of myself," she added. "Where my life is heading is in such a great place. I couldn't be happier. Having a baby is just so much fun!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite