Kristin Cavallari: I Didn't Have An Affair With Scott Disick!
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: VnC/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: INB/ Ivan Nikolov/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 16
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Mr Carter/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Jason Merritt/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: @KristinCav/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Ian McKellen Spoofs All Over 'The Hobbit' in 'Sesame Street' SneMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:36:18 PM
- Fox News Reporter Will Not Have to Testify in Aurora Shooting CaseMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:30:55 PM
- Comedy Central Renews 'Tosh.0 for 3 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:59 PM
- Jennifer Lawrence, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio Top IMDb's 2013 Most Popular Stars ListMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:25:26 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBO
Kristin Cavallari isn't the cheating type -- despite what Life & Style wants its readers to believe.
The 24-year-old MTV reality star is discrediting the tabloid for alleging she had an affair with Scott Disick, who has been in a committed relationship with Kourtney Kardashian since 2007.
"It's 100 percent not true," Cavallari said on The Billy Bush Show Wednesday.
The Hills star -- who's back on with Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler -- added that her ex-fiance "didn't believe [the report] for one second."
Cavallari said she was also upset that Disick, 28, and the Kardashian family didn't deny the tabloid story outright.
"I just think, what convenient timing for them with their show premiering next week. With everything that's going on for Kim, I feel like they're trying to take the heat off her," she said. "When there's a big story like that, they always call you and ask if you want to comment and clearly none of them denied it."
"It's disrespectful to me and Jay," Cavallari added, "and I think it just says a lot about their character."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite