- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine4 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: EKUF/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Reporting by Gena Oppenheim
Her first child's not even 1, but Kristin Cavallari is already dreaming of siblings for her son, Camden.
"I'm addicted to motherhood," Cavallari, 26, admitted at QVC's Red Carpet Style event in Los Angeles on Friday. "It's a lot of fun. We want a bunch of kids."
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
In the meantime, Camden, who arrived in Kristin and Jay Cutler's life last August, has already passed a few baby milestones.
"He's 6 months old now, which is crazy how fast everything just flies by," Cavallari told reporters. "He has his two bottom teeth. We think he's teething and getting another one. He's eating food and he's just laughing and smiling all of the time. It's so fun."
The "Hills" alum also noted that her little guy is putting his two teeth to work by chowing down on veggies like avocados and zucchini -- which means she has a little more time to devote to date nights with her NFL-star fiance.
Asked what advice she'd give other expecting moms, told Wonderwall bringing a baby into the world doesn't mean the fire at home has to go out.
"I think the most important thing is to just make time for the relationship," she said. "It's really easy to just stay in sweats all day and not wear any makeup. I think that's fine, but once or twice a week, I think you should just put a little effort into it and try to make dinner and have dinner not in front of a TV, just keep that connection."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler announced they were engaged again in November 2011, a few months after briefly calling off their initial wedding plans.
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Beyonce posts behind-the-scenes shots of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite