Kristin Cavallari: 'I'm Addicted to Motherhood'
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine4 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: EKUF/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Reporting by Gena Oppenheim
Her first child's not even 1, but Kristin Cavallari is already dreaming of siblings for her son, Camden.
"I'm addicted to motherhood," Cavallari, 26, admitted at QVC's Red Carpet Style event in Los Angeles on Friday. "It's a lot of fun. We want a bunch of kids."
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
In the meantime, Camden, who arrived in Kristin and Jay Cutler's life last August, has already passed a few baby milestones.
"He's 6 months old now, which is crazy how fast everything just flies by," Cavallari told reporters. "He has his two bottom teeth. We think he's teething and getting another one. He's eating food and he's just laughing and smiling all of the time. It's so fun."
The "Hills" alum also noted that her little guy is putting his two teeth to work by chowing down on veggies like avocados and zucchini -- which means she has a little more time to devote to date nights with her NFL-star fiance.
Asked what advice she'd give other expecting moms, told Wonderwall bringing a baby into the world doesn't mean the fire at home has to go out.
"I think the most important thing is to just make time for the relationship," she said. "It's really easy to just stay in sweats all day and not wear any makeup. I think that's fine, but once or twice a week, I think you should just put a little effort into it and try to make dinner and have dinner not in front of a TV, just keep that connection."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler announced they were engaged again in November 2011, a few months after briefly calling off their initial wedding plans.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite