Kristin Cavallari: 'I'm Addicted to Motherhood'
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine4 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: EKUF/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Reporting by Gena Oppenheim
Her first child's not even 1, but Kristin Cavallari is already dreaming of siblings for her son, Camden.
"I'm addicted to motherhood," Cavallari, 26, admitted at QVC's Red Carpet Style event in Los Angeles on Friday. "It's a lot of fun. We want a bunch of kids."
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
In the meantime, Camden, who arrived in Kristin and Jay Cutler's life last August, has already passed a few baby milestones.
"He's 6 months old now, which is crazy how fast everything just flies by," Cavallari told reporters. "He has his two bottom teeth. We think he's teething and getting another one. He's eating food and he's just laughing and smiling all of the time. It's so fun."
The "Hills" alum also noted that her little guy is putting his two teeth to work by chowing down on veggies like avocados and zucchini -- which means she has a little more time to devote to date nights with her NFL-star fiance.
Asked what advice she'd give other expecting moms, told Wonderwall bringing a baby into the world doesn't mean the fire at home has to go out.
"I think the most important thing is to just make time for the relationship," she said. "It's really easy to just stay in sweats all day and not wear any makeup. I think that's fine, but once or twice a week, I think you should just put a little effort into it and try to make dinner and have dinner not in front of a TV, just keep that connection."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler announced they were engaged again in November 2011, a few months after briefly calling off their initial wedding plans.
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
From Crowd Ignite