Kristin Cavallari: 'I'm Addicted to Motherhood'
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine4 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: EKUF/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: EM43/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Reporting by Gena Oppenheim
Her first child's not even 1, but Kristin Cavallari is already dreaming of siblings for her son, Camden.
"I'm addicted to motherhood," Cavallari, 26, admitted at QVC's Red Carpet Style event in Los Angeles on Friday. "It's a lot of fun. We want a bunch of kids."
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
In the meantime, Camden, who arrived in Kristin and Jay Cutler's life last August, has already passed a few baby milestones.
"He's 6 months old now, which is crazy how fast everything just flies by," Cavallari told reporters. "He has his two bottom teeth. We think he's teething and getting another one. He's eating food and he's just laughing and smiling all of the time. It's so fun."
The "Hills" alum also noted that her little guy is putting his two teeth to work by chowing down on veggies like avocados and zucchini -- which means she has a little more time to devote to date nights with her NFL-star fiance.
Asked what advice she'd give other expecting moms, told Wonderwall bringing a baby into the world doesn't mean the fire at home has to go out.
"I think the most important thing is to just make time for the relationship," she said. "It's really easy to just stay in sweats all day and not wear any makeup. I think that's fine, but once or twice a week, I think you should just put a little effort into it and try to make dinner and have dinner not in front of a TV, just keep that connection."
Cavallari and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler announced they were engaged again in November 2011, a few months after briefly calling off their initial wedding plans.
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite