- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Whittle/DK/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
What does Kristin Cavallari eat to stay slim?
"I'll usually have eggs and fruit for breakfast, and I try to do a salad with chicken for lunch. I try to eat really healthy," the Hills star, 22, told Usmagazine.com at the Alice and Olivia fashion show in New York City.
Her diet consists of "proteins and vegetables," and she says she typically eats salmon for dinner. (And she admits on splurging on those "little chocolates" staff members leave in her hotel room while traveling.)
Cavallari says she's too busy promoting her MTV reality show to "sit down and pig out. I'm just on the go so much."
To keep her energy up, she "always has an energy bar with me, just in case I don't have time to eat, which is so bad," Cavallari tells Us. "I'm not normally like that. It's only been the past month. I have low energy, and I get headaches a lot. I need to be better about it."
Cavallari says she's only had time to work out once over the past month.
"I did some lunges and push-ups in my hotel room [before presenting at the MTV VMAs]," she says. "I've been a little stressed out. It's terrible, but stress can make you lose weight, I guess."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite