Kristin Cavallari: Jay Cutler proposed by text
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.4 of 15
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine5 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America6 of 15
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America8 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: ALMA/GSI12 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: 'The Voice' Hits Low, But Still Tops Night for NBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- HBO Co-Producing J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy' Miniseries With BBCMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets Pics From 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Set (Photos)
Women who envied "Laguna Beach" star Kristin Cavallari when Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler put a ring on it might want to think again: Cavallari recently revealed the story of her proposal to the high-profile football player, and let's just say it's not exactly one she'll be dying to tell her kids.
The couple, who are parents to their son Camden, have been engaged since April 2011 and reconciled after a brief split in July of that same year. So how did Jay pop the question again?
Ladies, prepare to swoon.
"I was in the airport, leaving Chicago. We had just spent however many days together and we were texting and somehow it came up, like, 'Oh, shall we get married?' We're like, 'Yeah, OK,'" Cavallari tells E! News in an upcoming interview that will air March 10. "And then he sent my ring in the mail. So I actually had my ring sitting at home for a couple of weeks before I put it on."
Once word got out about his romantic proposal, Cavallari was quick to change her tune on Twitter, posting a denial on Thursday, "Stop bashing jay. He proposed in Cabo. Stop believing headlines...u have no clue. They take 1 piece of an interview to get ppl talking."
Despite the proposal controversy, she assures E! that the wedding is in fact very much on.
"[We] know where, we know the colors, we have people booked. … I'm hoping to keep it around 160," she says. "We actually have a date, ... But we're not, you know, telling anyone details."
With a proposal like that, we can only imagine what Jay has up his sleeves for Valentine's Day!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite