- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet2 of 15
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/.4 of 15
- Photo: Kristin Cavallari/WhoSay/USMagazine5 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Boczarski/Getty Images North America6 of 15
- Photo: Alberto Reyes/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America8 of 15
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: ALMA/GSI12 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
Women who envied "Laguna Beach" star Kristin Cavallari when Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler put a ring on it might want to think again: Cavallari recently revealed the story of her proposal to the high-profile football player, and let's just say it's not exactly one she'll be dying to tell her kids.
The couple, who are parents to their son Camden, have been engaged since April 2011 and reconciled after a brief split in July of that same year. So how did Jay pop the question again?
Ladies, prepare to swoon.
"I was in the airport, leaving Chicago. We had just spent however many days together and we were texting and somehow it came up, like, 'Oh, shall we get married?' We're like, 'Yeah, OK,'" Cavallari tells E! News in an upcoming interview that will air March 10. "And then he sent my ring in the mail. So I actually had my ring sitting at home for a couple of weeks before I put it on."
Once word got out about his romantic proposal, Cavallari was quick to change her tune on Twitter, posting a denial on Thursday, "Stop bashing jay. He proposed in Cabo. Stop believing headlines...u have no clue. They take 1 piece of an interview to get ppl talking."
Despite the proposal controversy, she assures E! that the wedding is in fact very much on.
"[We] know where, we know the colors, we have people booked. … I'm hoping to keep it around 160," she says. "We actually have a date, ... But we're not, you know, telling anyone details."
With a proposal like that, we can only imagine what Jay has up his sleeves for Valentine's Day!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite