Kristin Cavallari, Jay Cutler Return Wedding Gifts
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Pacific Coast News10 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Ait, Monnier/Pacific Coast News13 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/GettyImages.com15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Just two weeks after they calling off their engagement, Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are making the proper etiquette move by returning their wedding gifts.
"The Hills" alum, 24, and Chicago Bears quarterback, 28, sent out letters to alert their gift-givers, which Deadspin.com posted on Aug. 5.
"You are probably aware that our engagement was recently broken off," Cavallari and Cutler wrote in the typed-out letter. "Because of this, we have returned your gift to Crate and Barrel and you should receive a refund on your credit card. The kindness of your gift and note is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for thinking of us!"
Unlike Kim Kardashian and Kris Humprhies, who registered for over-the-top items like $6,000 vases and a $38,400 silverware set, Cavallari and Cutler were modest. Items on the couple's registries included bakeware like $15 cake pans from Crate & Barrel and $50 Williams-Sonoma mixing bowls. No word, however, if the Williams-Sonoma $2,799 Shun Kaji 19-piece knife block set was fulfilled.
Cavallari and Cutler called it quits at the end of July after announcing their engagement back in April -- they dated for just eight months prior.
"They just had their engagement party [July 23] and then he decided he didn't want her anymore," an insider told Us Weekly on July 25. "She's upset. She was ready to marry him." A second source noted that Cavallari's "family and friends had a feeling [the split] was going to happen.
MORE ON WODERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite