- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/Wonderwall4 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Pacific Coast News10 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Ait, Monnier/Pacific Coast News13 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/GettyImages.com15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Just two weeks after they calling off their engagement, Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are making the proper etiquette move by returning their wedding gifts.
"The Hills" alum, 24, and Chicago Bears quarterback, 28, sent out letters to alert their gift-givers, which Deadspin.com posted on Aug. 5.
"You are probably aware that our engagement was recently broken off," Cavallari and Cutler wrote in the typed-out letter. "Because of this, we have returned your gift to Crate and Barrel and you should receive a refund on your credit card. The kindness of your gift and note is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for thinking of us!"
Unlike Kim Kardashian and Kris Humprhies, who registered for over-the-top items like $6,000 vases and a $38,400 silverware set, Cavallari and Cutler were modest. Items on the couple's registries included bakeware like $15 cake pans from Crate & Barrel and $50 Williams-Sonoma mixing bowls. No word, however, if the Williams-Sonoma $2,799 Shun Kaji 19-piece knife block set was fulfilled.
Cavallari and Cutler called it quits at the end of July after announcing their engagement back in April -- they dated for just eight months prior.
"They just had their engagement party [July 23] and then he decided he didn't want her anymore," an insider told Us Weekly on July 25. "She's upset. She was ready to marry him." A second source noted that Cavallari's "family and friends had a feeling [the split] was going to happen.
MORE ON WODERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite