Kristin Cavallari Laughs About Audrina's "Plastic Surgery"
- Photo: Tony DiMalo/Retna Ltd.1 of 11
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Gossip Society/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus WorldMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Google, NewsCorp Slapped With Lawsuit Over MySpace SaleMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:17:00 PM
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' JonatMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Selfie-Snapping Doctor Revealed as Throat Specialist to the Stars (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Iggy Azalea Sues Her Ex-Boyfriend for Alleged Song Theft, ForgeryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus World
On Tuesday's sixth season premiere of The Hills, Kristin Cavallari faced off against Audrina Patridge, who accused her of going after her on-and-off fling Justin Bobby.
Things have since cooled down.
"We filmed it in May and June, so now it's all kind of blown over," she told Usmagazine.com Tuesday at the "Unite Unveiled: Gen Art's Fresh Faces in Fashion" event in West Hollywood.
She wouldn't explain why she went after Justin Bobby — "You'll have to see it on the show" — but she told Us "the love triangle" gets "pretty dramatic" as the season progresses.
She said her flirting with Justin Bobby on the premiere "was completely blown out of proportion."
"I think that Audrina and Stephanie [Pratt] were very judgmental and just wrote me off right away without getting to know me," Cavallari, 22, told Us.
She said she has "no problem" with Patridge, 24, whom she hasn't seen since the first few weeks of shooting.
"I think she's a fun, cool girl, so that's not my deal," she said.
What does she think of Patridge's drastic transformation since the first season of The Hills?
"I'm not commenting on her plastic surgery," she told Us.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite